Sunday, January 1, 2012

Santa & The Tooth Fairy

What are the chances of both Santa and the Tooth Fairy coming on the same night?! Well this year we were lucky enough to have a visit from both on Christmas night! We had...ahemm...Santa and the Tooth Fairy had their work cut out for them in the middle of the night, let me tell you. Ati just couldn't believe her luck before going to bed that both characters were going to pay her a visit during the night. Here is a pic of our official big girl without her two front teeth. Isn't there a song that goes something like "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth..." ? Well it applied very well for our dear girl. Here she is excited that she had two down and a whole mouth full to go.



After the tooth debacle we had to prepare for Mr. Santa himself. Ati put out the usual couple of cookies with a glass of milk and this year since she knows how to write a little she decided she wanted to write him a note. I didn't manage to take a picture before his visit but here is a picture of the left over cookie and milk he left behind. He even wrote her a sweet little note back! So sweet!
On Christmas morning Ati came running into our bedroom crying. Crying?! Confused we woke up and asked her what was wrong. She was holding the 5 dollar bill the tooth fairy left her behind in exchange for her tooth and said, "The tooth fairy came and she was so nice she left me 5 dollars! BUT Santa was not nice! He came and ate all the cookies, drank the milk but didn't leave us any presents! Buahhhh...ahhh! I must not have been good!" Tears pouring out of her sweet face.

Well, little did she know that Santa needed some help wrapping up presents and asked for our help. The presents he left blended in with the rest of them b/c they had the same wrapping paper as the ones previously under the tree. So to Ati the area under the tree looked untouched as the night before. No presents added. But once we got up and inspected closely we managed to find the ones Santa left behind. The day was saved....close call.Here are a few pics of the kids on Christmas morning.
This shirt describes me to a "T"!

Maciah: "I am more interested in these empty bags!"


Maciah: What time is it again? Sorry guys I need to wake up with my cup of milk first. First things first. I don't care how many goodies I have under that tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment