Monday, January 2, 2012

Crafty!

I have recently been inspired to connect with my inner craftiness since being hooked on Pinterest. I've always enjoyed making things but never had the time to come up with my own ideas or peruse magazines or other sources for inspiration. Welcome Pinterest b/c it's all in one place! If I'am looking for something specific to make I can search for it! Here are some of the projects I've done thus far.




Since we hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year, I felt like I needed something 'fallish' to decorate the front door with. Enter our Fall Pumpkin Wreath...


Since I was on roll with decorating the front door I for sure needed something new and fresh for the Winter! My old Christmas wreath wasn't cutting it anymore. This is what I ended up making...



Aside from my front door makeovers I found myself getting pretty creative with the Secret Santa gift exchange at my school. We were only allowed to spend $2/day for the first 3 days before the big gift exchange. With just $2 to spend you gotta be creative! I was thankful that we had some info with our person's likes and favorite snacks. I ended up getting our school librarian so I thought it would be neat to incorporate some handmade bookmarks into each gift to commemorate her love of books. I also included a cute little message with each gift. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment