Monday, July 5, 2010

Seasonal Blogger?? Noooo!

Okay, so I have fallen off the blog wagon and am trying to get back on it. It's been almost a year since I've posted anything and so much has transpired since then. During this 11 month hiatus I have been putting great blogging stories in my mental file that I knew for sure would be great posts.....never happened. So, I've decided to start from scratch! I have dumped out those mental files and hoping I can fill them up along with this blog with all our funny family or sometimes personal musings. That's what I said the first time so let's see how this year turns out.

My intentions were not to be a seasonal blogger. But I find my time during the school year is soooo....how shall I put it. BUSY! I soooo dislike that word. I don't like it because when busy I don't have any time for the things or people that matter most to me. At least that's how it feels for me. I get so caught up in doing life that I forget to take a look around and just enjoy the many blessings that God has poured on me and my family. So hopefully once again I can try to document those many blessings on this little corner of mine online that I call our blog.

Hope to still be here once this summer is over! Stay tuned for posts to come! I'am back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment