Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pregnancy & Nesting

We are about 3.5 weeks away from the arrival of our second addition to our family. That's if it cooperates with our due date! The doctor said that the baby is considered full term now that I'am 37 weeks. And will be okay if baby decides to make it's grand entrance into the world anytime going foward. Yikes! Sounds so surreal to think about having a newborn around here again. With that being said I have been experiencing or should I say my dear hubby has been "suffering" through a serious nesting period. I feel like I'am a ticking time bomb and before I explode (literally) this house has some serious decluttering to go through. I even have adopted a little decluttering system that I learned through flylady. I take my three boxes that are each labeled- Put Away, Throw Away, Give Away and have been flying through the house. I love it! We have had tons of additional trash to throw, and have collected so many bags of things to be either sold or given away. Feels so good! Our closets and drawers really needed this revamp. Johnny is not liking this nesting thing at all. As he has been in charge of carrying these boxes or getting on his knees if I'am not able to or reach up high b/c well I can't do that either. Sooo,my nesting is really pointing at things and saying help! I think he's missing my school schedule and ready for me to go back to work. LOL> Oh! And by the way I learned that I love You Tube!! Via their how to videos I have learned how to fold fitted sheets the correct way and tonight learned how to properly debone a chicken! Seriously, Johnny thinks I need to get out of the house. But like I say...better take advantage of this nesting thing now before it ends and am back to being my old self again! I am not lazy.....I'am just sayin.

NEways, here are some maternity pics that we took a couple of weeks ago. My sweet hubby got me a photo session with our most favorite photograper for Mother's Day. I absolutely love her and her talent for capturing some beatiful pictures. You rock Minnette!!! Click HERE to View the slideshow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That slide shows was amazing. It sent chill bumps down my arms and me tear up. I love the hawaiian artist in the background :) One of my favorite songs.

    Thanks for the three box tip. Always looking for Organizing tips :)

    Can not wait for baby's arrival. Congratulations !

    Take Care Always,
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete