Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'am a Princess!

Johnny usually shares funny stories about his adventures with Ati during the week while I'am at work. I thought this one was worth sharing. Obviously, Ati is around all things relating to running a limo business since this is what Johnny does at home during the week. You can practically call her his executive assistant. She even knows the names of all the limos in the fleet. She calls each the hummer truck, Xcursion, and black limo. She also knows exactly where they are stored and where to get them washed. It's a regular part of their weekly routine. NEways, this week they had to prepare the cars by taking them to get washed. Johnny pratically has a membership at the car wash and claims that the staff there is teaching him to speak Spanish since I'am obviously not doing a great job at it.
Keep in mind that Ati rides in the way back of the limo in her little toddler car seat, while Johnny is up in the front driving her around like she's little Miss. Daisy. Johnny says he always gets looks from people when he gets her out from the back. If I didn't know any better, I would probably look too. It probably is funny to watch.
So on this particular day as he was taking her out of the limo. A guy who was also a car wash customer said, "Wow! Are you a movie star?" She responded very royally, "Nope, I'am a princess."






1 comment: