Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Father/Daughter Dance

Ati and Johnny have an annual tradition of attending our city's Valentine Father/Daughter Dance. Ati looks forward to it every year and it's so special to see daddy and daughter creating these memories together. Last year they decided to ride in "style" with their friends to the dance and that just adds more excitement to the whole evening! The girls just love to be pampered by their daddy's! Here are some pics from the previous years and pics from the dance this year which they are attending tonight! What about me you ask? Well, Maciah and I had a dinner date at Chick fil A then came on home in time for his bed time and my date with a quiet house and a blanket on the couch with my laptop! Pure bliss I tell you.....


2012









2011






2010

1 comment:

  1. mum I hope you put some pretty little cotton knickers on her for daddy to take off later, no matter the age we appreciate sexy knickers on a girl and if daddy is buying dinner he should get some pu--y later

    ReplyDelete