Monday, August 20, 2012

A peak into the waiting area....

For the birth of Illana we had a sweet friend take pictures of our special day to capture the moments and reactions of our family to the gender reveal! Being that I was in recovery I missed out on the jumping and hollering going on in the hallway. I wish I could have been there to introduce little Illana but having pictures taken was extra special because we get to keep those forever. We had a photographer for the birth of our second child as well and it is awesome to go back and see still pictures of his birth story. These will be cherished forever! I just got these pictures from my friend this weekend and here are some of my favorite!


Waiting Patiently.....


How much longer till this baby comes? It's past my nap time!

You think my mother in law really wanted a girl?







No comments:

Post a Comment