Monday, April 30, 2012

Beach Retreat 2012!

This past weekend I went on a beach retreat with a few of my friends! It was an awesome much needed couple of days spent nourishing our souls, relaxing, laughing, enjoying great food and the ocean breeze right outside our doorsteps! I told myself before the weekend started that I was going to try to do a good job of taking pictures throughout the weekend. I even left my camera in plain sight on the kitchen bar in hopes that I would be reminded to pick it up and snap some shots. Fortunately, most of the weekend was spent having fun, relaxing, and having great conversation that the time just slipped me by. The only pics I was able to take was before everyone got there of the so very cute beach house we stayed at and at dinner Saturday evening when I handed the camera over to our waiter. He went camera crazy on all of us and kept us laughing while taking random shots. Those are sometimes the best if you ask me!

Our weekend theme was "Biblical Community". We watched several video web casts provided  by the ladies over at  Incourage and had some great discussion regarding Christ Centered community and how to intentionally love each other as Christ loves us. Good Stuff!

Hoping we can make this beach retreat an annual tradition! Here is a collage with a few pics I managed to get of our girls getaway weekend!


Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a collage

No comments:

Post a Comment