Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Year Later...

So it's been about a year since I last posted. I took an unannounced, unplanned year off. And it's been great! I needed some time to disconnect from all things social media. Glad to be back! So much has happened since a year ago and I feel so bad that I have not documented it all! Oh well...no looking back just looking forward!

Maciah has gotten so big since the last time I posted a picture of him on this blog! This is the most current pic I have of him from this past weekend. He's such a stud...
And my sweet Ati...She's such a loving big sister but diva nonetheless...

I've been on Thanksgiving break from work and have had a great time resting and spending time with the family! I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish this week and so far so good...Take a look at my To Do List...

1. SLEEP IN!---- check
2.Start Working out again daily------check
3. Decide on a summer trip----check
4. Make a craft----check
5. Read my book more than just before bed----check
6. Take an afternoon nap-----check
7. Figure out fancy new camera----hmm.. not yet...feeling intimidated by all the features.
8.Start blogging again----doing it now!

Glad to be back!! Excited to start documenting all of the craziness that goes on in our beautiful family life!

1 comment: