Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Did It!

Yeah! I have always been a blog reader and follower. Never really thinking I could start one myself. But now I can officially call myself a blogger!! This is huge for me. I don't even have a facebook, myspace, tagged thingy. I may have started a profile on one of those before but never really followed through with keeping up with it. So let's see if I can measure up to this whole blog thing. I hope I can keep up with it. I think this is going to keep me accountable to start carrying my camera around to take pictures so that I can share. I think I am gonna need an upgrade to a bigger sized purse for camera carrying capabilities. hhmmmm.. I think I'am gonna like this blogging endeavor! If you have a blog I would love for you to share it!! Please post a comment or send an email! I would love to visit!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, you guys! I too like this blogging world. I'm slowly getting into the unknown. We love ya and more blogs are coming ya's way. Love, Mom&Dad...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning, Garcia family. Greetins from the Prince family. Well, our new year is starting off a little slow, but i think thats how it is suppose to be, right? Anyway, life is great, because we have our good health and lots of love and to go around. We are sending some ya's way!!!!!!!!! Roscoe and I are the only ones up at this hour. I like to watch news, drink my coffee, and read my newspaper. Then i fix our breakfast and then i'm good to go, ha!ha! Today, it's pancakes and beef sausage and orang mango juice, sounds great, huh? I hope ya have a wonderful day and we love you guys. Love, Dad, Mom & Roscoe.........

    ReplyDelete